Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome!

I would like to welcome everyone to the Muzzleloaders and Black Powder Gunsmithing blog!

A bit about me starting with my name Mark Kisenwether and business website can be found at http://www.fire-iron.biz I am a full-time professional builder of custom & semi-custom muzzleloaders, muzzleloader gunsmith and I also do gunstock customization such as carving, checkering, inlays and complete gunstock refinishing for all types of guns including modern. As time permits, I will be posting a variety of articles related to black powder shooting, hunting, gun building, gunsmithing and ballistics. I hope y'all will find this blog both interesting and informative! I do welcome all comments, questions and suggestions, please email me: flintlockbuilder@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Most people I know that hunt with MLs hunt with them just to get a head start on deer season, just to get out there before the MGers. They could care less about wether it's a HC fire arm and in fact they want something that shoots like a MG....with sabots and spitzers. It's nice to see someone trying to keep it real. You seem to do fine work......keep it up!
    Sol

    ReplyDelete